Links to Other Sites
Safe Harbor Framework
Collection of Personal Data
The Company collects personal data to operate effectively and to comply with government regulations (e.g., employment, tax, insurance). The Company collects and maintains personal data from its current and former customers and employees, from individuals it may potentially employ or place for permanent or temporary employment with third parties, from current and former contingent workers including temps and other non-employees) and, at times, the Company may be exposed to personal data from its customers or any of the foregoing. The Company collects personal data that is voluntarily provided by users when a user signs up for the services provided by the Company and/or when users otherwise submit information for the purpose of searching for temporary or permanent employment opportunities, submits his or her resume for inclusion in a Company database or responds to a specific potential employment position.
- Provide the ability to contact you;
- Comply with human resource requirements;
- Comply with government regulations;
- Support recruitment inquiries;
- Monitor student course progress;
- Facilitate the job search process and help us find you a suitable job match;
- Gauge the number of users and usage of the site;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize you when you return;
- Provide information on goods and services requested or which may interest you;
- Conduct Company marketing, advertising and promotions;
- Notify you of events, surveys, workshops and training sessions run by the Company; and
- Notify you about changes to our services.
Personal data about you may be included in the following:
- Resumes/Curricula vitae;
- Online submissions to Company job boards;
- Our interview notes;
- Information obtained through reference and background checks;
- Educational or professional accreditation records; and
- Reference letters.
The Company notifies all identified individuals about the purposes for which personal data is collected and used. In appropriate situations, however, personal data may be “anonymized” so that the identity of individuals cannot be known. In these cases, theCompany will not notify you regarding the purpose for which personal data is collected and used by the Company.
You can find information on popular browsers and how to adjust your cookie preferences at the following web sites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/help_21/using_priv_help.html
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Apple Safari: Blocks cookies by default and accepts cookies only from your current domain. To change click Safari, Preferences,Security and choose your preference.
Sharing Your Personal Data
The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and current. You should inform the Company immediately in the event of changes to your personal data.
Security of Your Personal Data
The Company is committed to protecting the personal data you share with us. The Company uses reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
This Site is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). The Company does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of thirteen 13), we will delete that data from our systems.
For European Union and Swiss Citizens
25950 Acero, Ste. 100
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
The Company has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Principles and theU.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU Safe Harbor, operated by the Council ofBetter Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by the Company, please visit the BBB EU Safe Harbor Web site at http://www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
Inquiries, Access to and Updating Your Personal Data
The Company needs your help in keeping the personal data you have shared with us accurate and up to date. You may at any time make a written request for access to the personal data that the Company holds about you, in order to review its accuracy and completeness.You have the right to have your personal data amended as appropriate. All access requests are subject to relevant access rules and exceptions set out in the laws of the state or country in which the personal data is located.
25950 Acero, Ste. 100
Mission Viejo, CA 92691